Trade Ship can consider the option of hosting the product at our sites on behalf of the lines
As a complete solution, SeaLiner’s modules are fully integrated, but can be isolated to work independently with your legacy systems. EDI or other interfaces required to interact, are supported through our product, SeaConnect. Please find below some of the SeaLiner solution’s most outstanding features:
- A dynamic product catalogue, which presents multiple product options meeting user request combined with Pricing, Routing, and Contribution Margin.
- A full blown Customer Rate Agreement Module.
- The Booking module which is the center of Customer Order Management, integrating Pricing, Equipment, Transport Execution and Space Management.
- Export and Import Documentation which is fully integrated with Auto Rating and Version management.
- All necessary modules to cover the Order fulfillment operations from Equipment, Transport Execution, and Marine Operations.
- A centralized Invoice Generation and Management module.
- A centralized invoice verification process.
- Finance modules are fully integrated via custom and standard interfaces with ERP systems.
- Extremely powerful dashboard facility that provides senior executives and middle management a quick overview and alerts in the core business areas.
All modules can be fully integrated to match the requirements of authorities and external partners.
SeaLiner is available in four ‘flavors’ catering to the needs and demands of container shipping lines.
Our most comprehensive product services the top 20 shipping lines. Although functionally rich and capable to handle large organizational complexities, we appreciate that these leading players in the market will need extensive customization.
Primarily focuses on the next tier, this product is offered with the expectation of up to around 2000 days customization.
SeaLiner off the Shelf
Intended for lines beyond the top 40/50 this product is offered without customization.
Trade Ship can consider the option of hosting the product at our sites on behalf of the lines.